Translate

Friday 6 September 2013

...To say it or not to say..

Jon, My love...


As the days move on, we were stuck in the loom
put our love to test ,can't break us, instead it blooms
all tears that I shed it's like a dagger I thrown on your chest
I must apologized , forgive me , for my behest.

I'm in love but does not know how to understand
I'm in love but does not know how to trust
I'm in love but does not know how to appreciate
I'm in love is all I know but not known what love is all about.
I love you 

Un controlled emotions is my downfall
Please forgive me for my default
I was inconsiderate to your devotion
I owe you an apology for my commotion.

All things  that have said and done
Brought us closer, our love have won
Through thick and thin together forever
It's you and me again on top of our endeavour

My love ....I love you , forever and ever.

Grace


written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace

No comments: