Translate

Thursday 10 July 2014

A life to go on..

A life to go on..



Raging flows of emotions running through my head...
like a tsunami doesn't care what goes in and out her way
what ever may cause to reach the shore of bed of roses
thorns and branches,may hurt or scratch but cannot oppose.

Flaws and imperfections is what I made of...
like a charcoal pressured to the bone
to make my self stronger and sharp as diamond
in times I will be treasured as a human not a stone.

Misunderstood as a woman, misunderstood as a child...
Simple as I can be, I cannot do what powerful do
hide and seek is not my game, you'll see what I gain
to learn to laugh at my mistakes, then start all over again.

I understand, tomorrow will never come, Now is the time...
to love and be loved my attributes to all man kind
living with compassion, brought me farther in this life
proper attitudes and Perception that's what keeps me survive.

Grace,,,, let the love flow... :)  

No comments: