Translate

Thursday 31 March 2016

I’ll be the Moon

I’ll be the Moon
HAPPYGO LUCKYGRACE·THURSDAY, 31 MARCH 2016



I'll be the moon that standing there and never leave , every night , every day
for you to know , I am there for your eyes to see and your heart to feel. 
I'll be the moon that shines from far even though darkness surrounds you ,
the world against you,I’ll be there to watch over you, for you to know I care for you.
I'll be the moon that will light the path, every step of your way, 
as you walk by while the world keeps turning. I’ll be there to make it steady 
and you can stand tall , embracing Humility.  
I'll be the moon that will share your dreams when you’re asleep 
when you dreams of me , is my way to say,I never leave. 
I’ll be there , as always you needed me.
I'll be the moon half and full ,forever in service to watch over you. 
I’ll be the usher to guide you and showed the path to happiness.
I'll be the moon and Your my Star , I always stare until dawn.Goodnight , 
My Love , Goodnight. Till the moon rises and your always My Sunshine ,
Keep shinning My love.
Written by: HappyGo LuckyGrace




No comments: