Translate

Friday 19 August 2016

A life to go on...







A life to go on...

A life to go on...

Raging flows of emotions running through my head...
like a tsunami doesn't care what goes in and out of their  way
whatever may cause to reach the shore of the bed of roses
thorns and branches may hurt, I would rather go where ever it goes.

Flaws and imperfections are what I made of...
like a  charcoal pressured to the bone 
to make my self-stronger and sharp as a diamond
in times will be treasured as a human not just as a rock.

Misunderstood as a woman, misunderstood as a child...
as simple as I can be, I cannot do what powerful can do
to hide and seek is not my game, what you see is what you get 
to learn, to laugh at my mistakes, then start all over again.

I understand, tomorrow will never come, Now is the only time...
to love and be loved my attributes to all mankind
living with compassion, brought me farther in this life 
proper attitudes in different perception helps me survive. 

 Grace,,,, let the love flow... :)

No comments: