Translate

Thursday 3 December 2015

“Letter from Earth to Heaven”







"Letter from Earth to Heaven”
Time does not heal.
The day of my Heart broken
How can we handle such raging emotions
For the lost of love one, that close to your heart
The one that most ignore and yet have the most place
To be love, to be mind , to be there.
How can I forget the last day , we have spoken
When you say , I love you and take care of myself"
You have to go and I'm leaving the country
The last word, that I heard , that's it, that's all."
The time had come, when you have to look for me
Wanting to see me and hear my voice again
I wasn't there, I didn't know, I was far away from you
You have left, with out a word, with out a note.
Father, How can I go on, what shall I do?
With out the tears , every time I thought of you.
Deepen in my heart, I do love you so
Papa, Today is your Birthday,
I will light a candle to reach you in Heaven.
Papa...Happy Birthday and I love you, always and undeniable.
Me... SheilaGrace

Inspired by: heartbroken for the love for her Father

No comments: