Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

Heart Snatcher


  • Heart Snatcher


  • Oh my heart, you ran away with my heart
  • how can I survive, my life grow with your love
  • why make me believed , I should know better
  • no need to blocked me on your facebook
  • or unfollowed, my twitter and all the memories,
  • our pictures together on instagram are deleted
  • Oh baby, your a Heart Snatcher , leaving me in the dark
  • I thought it’s forever, I thought so wrong.
  • I thought your love is real, our love for real
  • you shuffled my life like a card of poker player
  • you win, I lost, because my baby , your a “Heart Snatcher”
  • You run away with my heart , how can survive
  • with your love , with out you by my side.

  • Written:by HappyGoLuckyGrace
  • Inspired by crazyinloveteens

No comments: