Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

A dream is just a dream?

Dreamer's dream

A dream is just a dream?


  I dremt of my grandfather
  he passed away a long time ago
  in my dreams so vivid, he was alive and happy
  watching me playing on the ocean shore.

  I was on the beach watching the big wave
  back and forth with the shellfish and bubbles rave
  On the bench , sitting is my grandfather
  weaving the bamboo knit to make an armor
  from the heat of the sun and protect my pores.

  I'm having fun on the sea shore
  trying to collect the shells on the sea floor
  never wanted to leave but play more
  From the corner of my eyes 
  I can see grandfather smile full of surprise.

  The sun is closed to setting
  went to see my grandfather where he is sitting 
  from the time I got there , he's already waiting
  I asked him to stay, his head is nodding
  I was upset ,why you couldn't stay, I'm proclaiming

  "With a big smile and his eyes so bright
  he said to me..go on you'll be alright
  worry not , i'll protect you day and night
  my eyes on you and my heart with you
  i'll always look upon you while you grow."

  He stayed behind and said, it's time to go to the boat
  I was calling  him to come with me to the float
  I screamed, I felt lost, stay with me or I'll stay with you
  He said , "No" , he has to stay and I have to go home
  everything will be fine and I  heard a whispering dome.

  As I paddled, I saw him wave at me
  saying goodbye and throw me a smile
  I have tears I went to paddle back
  when I look from far , I can't see him 
  nowhere to find, I woke up and my first word
  Mamay..  ..  .goodbye ...my heart goes with you.

  written by : happygoluckygrace