Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

I love you, Forever and ever In this life time and any other life time.....

:)
I love you, Forever and ever
In this life time and any other life time....

Then one day, we crossed our path
You lift me up and hold me tight 
Become my light on the shimmering night
Guided me   till the sun set  on sight.

I never thought I would knew
I never thought I would grew
Until You came to complete my few
Colors of love painted in morning dew.

A broken dream , A broken theme
Drowning in vain for a silly fame
Going through it all, is the only game
Just a Smiles covered my heart's  pain 

You brighten up the darkest day 
You cheer me up along the way 
And it only matters what you say
Your love is the answer to my  pray.

I might know or really not, what  Love is
Trust you with my heart, sealed with a kiss
Showed me many things that I have miss
Completely give my heart a bountiful bliss. 

Delicately , gently kept me in your heart
You showed me a love beyond the part 
Unconditional love, be love describes infinite art
You're my wonderful gift  written on my line chart

Just like a crystal that's in your hand
Keeping me safe from the prickly  sand
Everywhere, anywhere, anytime  in the land
Making sure I am unharmed to where I stand.

The great Pyramid scares the time
Like our Love to each other, beyond the rhyme
We build a home of love strong and prime
Time goes on and Forever, our Love will chime
In this life time and any other life time 
Your  love is my life line .

Loving you the most ...Grace
written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace


No comments: