Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dear Father..

Dear Father..

A father I never knew..but I know I have one...
A father I can respect and have a fight when it's might...
A father I can hug and I can relay anything at anytime.

A father who screamed when i did something...
A father who nurtured when i felt  like drowning...
A father who cares , when there's miss understanding.

A father to trust , where and when only time can tell...
A father to protect me, from my school bully...
A father to joke with and laugh even though, I'm not funny.

A father I have missed all my life...
A father would look at me and say..your growing up...
A father I can hold on at the times when felt I'm falling apart..

Dear Father, I tried to escape from your love
I tried to run away , far from your care 
I can try everything but cannot escape the fact 
it is your blood running through my vein.


I thought  I won't need you
I thought you won't care
I thought so wrong , now that your gone
I can't cry hard enough , all I want is to hug you.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad once I knew... I love you.. :)
I love you ..Papa

written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace

No comments: