Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dear Father.. it won't bring you back...

Papa...


I am  trying to picture your face remembering the day ,when we first met
I am  trying to grasp and listen to your voice , remembering your laughter
I am  trying to find the reason, why you came to my life, why I have to  know you 
I been so hard to myself to prove to you, I can do it on my own, so you can be proud of me
I am trying to hide the pain  and every steps I made is to be far away from you.


I can only try harder but not good enough to bring you back .
I can cry as much and shed all the tears I have but it won't bring you back.
I can scream to the fullest until I can't hear myself anymore but it wont bring you back.
What I have done is all I thought you can be happy and I thought so wrong but it wont bring you back.
I can only do so much and I understand my grief won't bring you back.

But I can give back the love and love you more 
I can give back the trust and thought of you 
I can hold on and bring back the wisdom you shared to me
I can be complete and bring back the great memories we have.

I will always remember you and engrave your name inside my heart
I will always thought of your kindness and care for me 
I will always bring your smile with me and I will forever grateful
that you are my father, at  times , life been not easy for me and all
All I got to do is look up to you and I knowing your with me in every steps.

There are so many If's and  I showed the strongest I can be but I was vulnerable
There are so many thing going through inside my head but only one thing is for sure
Papa ..I love you...I can say it a million times , I know it won't bring you back 
but I won't stop because I misses you , I know it won't bring you back but 
I want you to know I always love you . 

Papa, I thank you... I know you made the way to find you , and found  me
although for me only to  find out you are gone  once again you leave  me in the dark
rather kept me inside your heart.  I though I would not shed tears when you are gone
but I was so wrong...No tears can bring you back . But  I cried so , so hard 
I can never escape the fact , I will miss you forever and it is  your blood running
through my vein and you are my father and always will be.
It won't bring you back but I will say it anyway...Papa ...I love you. !

written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace

No comments: