Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Falling into pieces...



Falling into pieces , part by part, struck down upon my vulnerable crest
my eyes in tears ,heart with pain like  flinders thrust on my chest 
I wouldn't make it with out hopes, how can I go on, on this life's quest 
Blinded with painful thoughts , no one will understand my hearts attest

Tonight's dream may end but tomorrow is another day
hoping for a  brand new sunshine and more nights to pray 
uprooting broken pieces that pierce the heart away 
oppressed my  lips and mind, speaking out, is a hard way

All that  foolish pain and all that is said, all dreams that is scattered 
I denounce  my heartache, numb from sad feelings to end of muttered 
faith whispered , let love that is all be shared ,an empty words stuttered
a game of pretense is in everyones mind, washing hand and uncluttered

One true love behold the world  every now  and then through mend 
catching every  rain drops  to cover tears and to my senses to tend 
once and for all, place an end to all miseries inside that is beyond our ken
the truth to set one free, to let go of ones fear, to accept ones fate or end


Words can't express how pain can be cruel, and ruined ones life
patient or to hold on , to  torpid  what it feels , it cuts like a knife
one step to move on, one way or another there is always a destroyer
inane world  ,can never see the way it goes but to wreck and coyer

The world move on it's own way to go around and complete it's turn
for the sun and moon divided the time on the ground for lifes yearn
as life has it's own way and the time always found  a place to bound and return
Love is infinite flowing , may the wishes and pursuit of smiles, is easy to earn. 

Let the love flow.

written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace
flowers in my garden

No comments: