Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

One Love.. my.. Love One

...One Love my Love One ...

To love you  even more is what my heart dictates to do
looking  through your eyes, I saw everything so true
I could say it a million times how much I love you
You may not listen, then I wrote it so you'll know.

Your love is all I have, you're my  precious inside my heart 
loving you is all I can,  you're my perfect dream of art
as the time goes on, as we grow old together or no teeth at all
I'll hold your hands, we dance and lift you up when you fall.


I could eat with bare hands on banana leaves under the tree
fireflies our candle lights, flowers all around and cicada music spree
sitting down together, hugging you and closed to each other
as simple  as we can be, a moment together is all that matter.


Heaven and Earth knows what all we been through
on the path we walked, the love we have, our happy family grew
many battle and tears put together, we promised to stay forever
all that we go through, made our love to each other, grow more ..

The wonder of love, be love , to love we wander all life
searching is over, in the heart of love, our happiness derive
light as the feather, my feelings goes inside the clouds 
can't wish for anything but grateful for what we endowed.

I love you ....My One Love...My Love One..  :)

 Happy Father's Day ! .. 

written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace

No comments: