Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

...Can you see in the eye of the child..

~~In The Eye of The Child~

Quiet and confused ,murmuring the tiny words
Ease dropping to the news courage to break the chord
Goodbye , is what I heard, officials ride the Ford.

Grandfather's eye's are teary while staring at me
No words to speak, through my eyes questions can see.
Hug me tight and and He said , Father is a Hero and He will always be.

I'm just a child, Father never seen and "Hero" is finally coming
Medallion, recognition, ribbons of courage on my palm , I'm am looking
Where is my Father , the promise to bring me in the park before evening.

Foolish world, take my Father and his Father and all the father of many
My father,The Hero is finally free from the hand of the old grumpy tyranny
They want his life with no breath no beat from his heart. Our father,Our Family.

A Toy Soldier , A pawn in a chess game no value , no place or what so ever
Not your  money , or Honor can replace my dreams to hug and kiss my father
Candies and chocolates bribe to cover the pain, take the rest and it's was over.


Cruel friends my father have , did not tell him to go home to his child
Defending treasure of the rich and famous while the poor one child living in a wild
Dreaming for the Life with mother,  father , brother  and sister a family on her side .

What did you see ...  ?  Grace ~Let the Love flow~

written by : Grace Go
happygoluckygrace

No comments: